.
.

Restoran Kong Sai @ Sunway Mentari 广西仔

This is the 2nd time I been to this restaurant - Restoran Kong Sai which is located at Sunway Mentari, Petaling Jaya.

Reason I choose this place to have my lunch today was because one of my collague was so desperately wanted to try their Hot Pepper Pork Intestine Soup (胡椒猪肚汤)。




Curry Pork Ribs. I love this so much. It is very tasty and perfect match
with white rice. MUST TRY !!!
Steamed Kampung Chicken. This is a house specialty in this restaurant.
The chicken was very tender andsmooth.

 
Stuffed Tau Foo Pok with Fish Paste. I feel the taste is average as I  had
tried a better one before.

Hot Pepper Pork Intestine Soup. The soup served with a claypot with
 a very generous portion of button mushroom, pork and pig stomach.
Very strong pepper taste. Yummy!



Restoran Kong Sai
25, Jalan PJS 8/17,
Sunway Mentari
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Tel: 012-3749913 (Alex Low), 019-3842922 (JB Lee), 019-9211686 (CCK)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • 阿Boon美食天地 © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes