.
.

Little Yum Yum Restaurant @ Kota Damansara 好味餐厅

Sometime ago I spoted this Little Yum Yum Restaurant while I was taking my favourite steamed talapia at Lan Je Restaurant @ Kota Damansara.

I decided to make my first adventure to this restaurant with my wife and sister-in-law.

Initially I thought this is a Nyonya restaurant but they also offers a blend of Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese cuisine.

We ordered 3 simple dishes. That's enuf for 3 of us.

 

Steamed soft tofu with savoury raddish and dried prawn. 
The tofu is soft and smooth and perfectly topped with mince meat. Nice!


Vietnamese Mix Seafood.
Taste very special and delicious..

Cincalok chicken with wild sour starfruits and chilies.
Taste a bit sour but I love it. :-)





Little Yum Yum Restaurant
E-45-G, Jalan Teknologi 3/9, Bistari De Kota,
Kota Damansara,
47810, Selangor

Tel : 0361483936
Opening Hours :  11am-2.30pm & 5pm-9.30pm (halal-certified)
close on Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • 阿Boon美食天地 © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes