.
.

Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum @ Puchong Jaya 锦选香港特选点心

My collagues has been telling me the Char Siew and Roasted Pork Belly in Jin Xuan is the best in Malaysia.

What!?? The best in Malaysia. Sure or not?

Well ! Since he so hard sell this Jin Xuan, I think I must at least try once so that I can make comparison with my favourite Char Siew - Roast & Toast (SS2) and Spring Golden (Taman Sri Muda).

I go to the outlet in Puchong Jaywith my colleagues. We ordered a Roasted Pork Belly, a plate of Char Siew and Roast Duck. I guess it is a enuf for 5 of us.




I have to say this Roasted Pork Belly almost perfect. The
outside skin is so crispy and inside is so juicy. I eating this
non-stop. A bit regret why only order 1 plate...

This Char Siew is also nice with it sweet sauce. However
I still prefer the one in Roast & Toast (SS2) and Spring
Golden (Taman Sri Muda).

This Roast Duck taste good and juicy. However I still
prefer the Roast Duck in Loong Foong (Taman
Paramount)


Jin Xuan actually has few outlets which are located at Damansara Jaya, PJ Old Town and Puchong Jaya. Just choose the one nearer to you.

Good environment, clean and good service but a bit pricy. Worth or not? Very subjective. If you can afford, why don't take a try.




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • 阿Boon美食天地 © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes